This Bold Survival Reality Series Will Inspire You To Survive (Part 1)
"Alone" is History's newest and boldest survival reality series where ten hardcore survivalists are brought to the untamed Vancouver Island.
Vying for the $500,000 prize, these 10 men will try to outlast each other, use their skills, wit and whatever they can fit in a small backpack.
What if you are the one stranded in the harsh wilderness? What would you do? Here's what all 10 men brought.
- Sleeping bag - This is quite self explanatory, an essential item that provides you with a shelter to sleep and warm to prevent hypothermia.
- Axe - A weapon, a tool, a must.
- Large 2 quart pot - A metal pot that you can heat water with and use as a container when moving around.
- Ferro rod - It helps you start a fire quickly. Hugely important.
- 300yds single filament fishing line and 25 assorted hooks - Going fishing will probably give you the most delicious meal in the wild.
Want more survival fun facts? Head on over my other article with 6 quick "Alone" fun fact videos.
"Alone" will premieres on History Channel (Starhub Channel 401) on 22 June, Monday, 11pm.